Mike Postle Tried to Enlist Two Other People to Help Him Cheat Claims Veronica Brill1 year ago
Brill followed up by stating “The Rio Amazon room is an incredible place”, the main venue for the ongoing World Series of Poker apparently a hotbed of gossip, knowledge, and intrigue.
When quizzed as to why the players who were approached – who haven’t been named – didn’t call Postle out, Brill replied:
“I don't think they were related. I think it was about other cheating stuff. They just declined.” Brill added: “Honestly I can see why people don't come forward because the doj [Department of Justice] is incompetent and won't do anything about it anyway.”
Our extensive coverage of the Postlegate drama can be found below, but here is the tl;dr for anyone who has somehow missed out on the story;
- Mike Postle was outed by Veronica Brill for potentially cheating a livestreamed cash game in California.
- Poker community investigations revealed numerous cases of extremely suspicious behaviour and results.
- A $10million lawsuit was brought by more than 100 potential victims of Postle’s alleged cheating, but was dismissed on a legal technicality.
- Postle himself then launched a $300million libel lawsuit against Brill and 11 others, but later dropped it.
- Brill, along with Todd Witteles, launched and won anti-SLAPP lawsuits, resulting in more than $55,000 in fees awarded against Postle.
- An involuntary bankruptcy order against Postle is now going through the court system in an attempt to recover the fees owed to Brill and Witteles.
Back to this week’s news that alleges Postle had previously tried to enlist help for his cheating plans, and that ties in with what his ex-wife, Sabina Johnson, claimed in an interview with Brill.
As well as somewhat vague accusations of online cheating, Johnson alleged serial scamming of hotels and casinos, as well as domestic abuse for which Postle was jailed.
Meanwhile, Brill was still in whistleblowing mood as she once again put Justin Kuraitis in the frame as one of Postle’s alleged helpers.
After the initial lawsuit against Postle, Stones, and Kuraitis was settled, Kuraitis launched a virulent public attack on his accusers, calling them ‘social media mobs and internet bullies.’
Kuraitis has since gone quiet, but perhaps Brill’s latest tweets will see him re-emerge to deny the accusations once again, or perhaps reveal further information.
If you have missed out on any of the drama surrounding Postle you can catch up below!
- Sick Heater or Sick Cheater? StonesLive Player Under Suspicion
- Updates on Mike Postle Poker Cheating Scandal at StonesLive
- Mike Postle Denies Cheating Allegations On The Mouthpiece Podcast
- Is Mike Postle Really A Cheat?
- Mike Postle, Stones and Kuraitis Named in $10million Cheating Scandal Lawsuit
- Veronica Brill - The Real Hero Of The Stones Live Poker Cheating Scandal
- Has Matt Berkey Discovered The Postlegate Cheating Method?
- Is Jonathan Little Unfairly Cashing in on Postlegate Scandal?
- Top 5 Hands Mike Postle Allegedly Cheated On Stones Live Cash Game
- Postlegate Whistleblower Veronica Brill Reveals Inner Workings of Stones Cheating Scandal
- Mike Postle Will Not Go To Jail Over Cheating Scandal
- Mike Postle In Hiding As $10Million Lawsuit Heads To Court
- Mike Postle's Magazine Releases Anonymous Article Casting Doubt on Cheating Claims
- Anonymous Claims That Mike Postle Played At Other Casinos During Alleged Cheating Streak
- Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle Finally Acknowledges $10million Lawsuit
- Another Delay in Mike Postle Cheating Case
- Stones Gambling Hall Asks for Postlegate Cheating Case to be Dismissed
- Mike Postle Files Response in Poker-Cheating Case
- New Defense Briefs and Alleged Victims Lawsuits Filed as Postlegate Continues
- Second Lawsuit Filed Over Mike Postle Poker Cheating Allegations
- Mike Postle Amends Dismissal Motion in Poker Cheating Case
- Plaintiffs Seek Sanctions Against Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle
- Mike Postle Accused of Dodging Legal Service in Second Poker Cheating Case
- Mike Postle Cheating Lawsuit: Plaintiffs File Response to Stones’ Denial of Responsibility
- Stones Gambling Hall, Kings Casino File Amended Motions to Dismiss Postlegate Lawsuit
- Shock as Mike Postle Cheating Case Dismissed by Judge
- Mike Postle Fights to Dismiss Nevada Cheating Lawsuit by Marle Cordeiro
- Settlement Talks Disclosed Between Stones Gambling Hall, Alleged Cheating Victims
- Veronica Brill Shocked by Postlegate Netflix Documentary Claims
- Nevada-based Lawsuit Against Mike Postle Dismissed For Lack of Jurisdiction
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill Not Among 60 Players Who Accept Settlement in Postlegate Scandal
- Mike Postle and Justin Kuraitis Speak Out as Mac Verstandig Admits No Forensic Evidence of Cheating
- Poker Pros Trash Justin Kuraitis Pro-Postle Statement
- Postlegate $40,000 Payoff More Than Lawsuit ‘Rake’ Damages
- Bart Hanson Dissects New Postlegate Hands as Justin Kuraitis Sets Twitter Alight
- Mike Postle Movie Producer Promises It's Not Just An Innocence Film
- Justin Kuraitis Goes Quiet On Twitter Following Postlegate Backlash
- Mike Postle Launches $330million Defamation Lawsuit Against Brill, Negreanu, Ingram and Others
- Veronica Brill Launches GoFundMe Campaign for Mike Postle Libel Lawsuit Legal Fees
- Inside Mike Postle’s $330million Defamation Conspiracy Lawsuit: Who He Is Suing And Why
- Todd Witteles Hires Beverly Hills Lawyer to Defend Against Mike Postle Accusations
- Mike Postle’s Attorney Files Motion to Exit Case, Citing Compliance and Communication Failures
- Todd Witteles to File Frivolous-Lawsuit Claim in Mike Postle Libel Case
- February Hearings Approach for Anti-SLAPP Motions in Mike Postle Libel Lawsut
- Mike Postle’s Internet Trolls Disappear Along with Alleged Cheat
- Mike Postle Files For Second Continuation, Todd Witteles Files Opposing Motion
- Mike Postle Granted Second Continuance in $330 Million Libel Case
- Mike Postle Case Update: HONR Network Clarifies Involvement
- Mike Postle Case Update: Veronica Brill Defense Attorney Marc Randazza Provides Statement on HONR Network Involvement
- Mike Postle Drops $330million Defamation Lawsuit Against Whistleblower Veronica Brill
- Todd Witteles Chases Mike Postle for $43,000 in Legal Fees
- Veronica Brill Chasing Mike Postle for Legal Fees
- Judge Orders Mike Postle to Pay $27,000 in Anti-SLAPP Ruling
- Mike Postle Appears in Court via Zoom to Argue Against Legal Costs Award
- Mike Postle’s Ex-Wife Reveals All to Veronica Brill
- Mike Postle in Trouble as Court Rejects Legal Papers Ahead of Veronica Brill Hearing
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill Awarded $27,000 Against Mike Postle in Anti-SLAPP Lawsuit Judgement
- Mike Postle on the Run and Facing Bankruptcy
- Mike Postle Gets Court Extension in Bid to Avoid Bankruptcy over Poker-Related Debts
- Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle Files New Motion in Bid to Avoid Involuntary Bankruptcy
- Mike Postle Still Fighting to Dismiss Bankruptcy Motion
- Mike Postle Claims to Owe his Mum More Than $80k amid Bankruptcy Battle
Did you like this article?Tweet +0