ACR Kicks Off 2023 with $10 Million GTD Venom4 weeks ago
The Venom is back again on ACR. 2023 is kicking off with the $10 million GTD event that hands out life-changing money to the top finishers.
As always, it will be bigger and better than before with many different ways to qualify for the $2,650 event that runs from Thursday, January 26 through Wednesday, February 8.
Qualify for $0The $10 million Venom will have five Day 1 starting flights all scheduled for 1:05 pm ET with the final table starting on Wednesday, February 8th, 4:05 pm ET and playing until there’s a winner.
Venom Fever will run from Sunday, January 8 to Sunday, February 5 and guarantees 948 seats to the Venom—a whopping $2.5 million worth!
If this fits into your plans for the end of the month then take a look at these different ways to win a cheap seat.
- $290 MEGA 25 SEAT GTD x2: Takes place on Sunday, January 15 and 22. Freeroll > $2.50 Super Satellite > $33 Super Satellite > $290 Event ticket
- $630 MEGA 40 SEAT GTD x 2: Takes place on Sunday, January 29 and February 5. Freeroll > $5.50 Super Satellite > $55 Satellite > $630 Event Ticket.
- $44 BUY-IN 20 MEGA SEAT GTD MADNESS: Runs on Saturday, February 4. Freeroll > $4.40 Super Satellite > $44 Event ticket. There is also a 100-seat Super Satellite scheduled for Saturday, January 28 to win a ticket for the $44 event.
- $95 BUY-IN 20 SEAT GTD BEAST SATELLITE: This runs every Sunday during Venom Fever. Freeroll > $11 Super Satellite > $95 event ticket.
3-Max Blitz Satellites: These fast and furious qualifiers start from as little as $0.11 and run all around the clock.
ACR is always looking to make small improvements to events to give players what they want. The policy has always been to do its best to give everybody a chance to get involved and this Venom is no different. There will be more MEGA Satellites than ever before.
Day 1 flights will run for around 1.5 hours shorter and more time will be given to make decisions when the event gets down to the sharp end with big money at stake.
There will also be staking available for those who cannot play or who want to play and back other players. WPN acts as an escrow for players who want to pay part or whole of another player’s buy-in, eliminating all risk. You can also indicate interest in getting backed yourself.
- Day 1A – Thursday, January 26th, 1:05 pm ET
- Day 1B – Sunday, January 29th, 1:05 pm ET
- Day 1C – Thursday, February 2nd, 1:05 pm ET
- Day 1D – Saturday, February 4th, 1:05 pm ET
- Day 1E – Sunday, February 5th, 1:05 pm ET
- Day 2 – Monday, February 6th, 1:05 pm ET (approx. 11 hours of play)
- Day 3 – Tuesday, February 7th, 1:05 pm ET (plays down to FT)
- Day 4 – Wednesday, February 8th, 4:05 pm ET (Final Table)
Did you like this article?Tweet +0