Go All-In To Luckbox Your Way To The Irish Poker Open 20221 year ago
HighStakes is running a series of satellite tournaments for players to qualify for the The Irish Poker Open on the cheap.
This series is one of the most popular live poker festivals around today, marked by the fact that only the World Series of Poker has been around longer. It is guaranteed to make a great trip for any live poker tournament fans with events suitable for everyone and plenty of entertainment on offer on down days.
The 2022 edition will run from April 11 to 18 at the 4 Star Citywest Hotel, about 25 minutes from Dublin International Airport. A stylish venue with leisure club facilities and an 18-hole golf course that will no doubt see plenty of drunken prop bets over the eight days.
A total of 42 events are scheduled with buy-ins ranging from €150 to €5,000. Stacks of choices that will suit most players.
The Main Event will be a €1,150 buy-in tournament with a €1 million guarantee. Four starting flights, the last being a turbo format gives everyone plenty of time to qualify for the late stages. Day 2 kicks off on April 16.
We return to Citywest Hotel Dublin from the 11th-18th April 2022📌Poker Promo Code: IOP2022— Irish Open (@Irish_PokerOpen) February 10, 2022
➖Single B&B: €112
➖Double B&B: €121
Reserve by calling +3531 4010500 or online at https://t.co/ov4L7gVYBw Early reservation is advised!#poker#partypokerpic.twitter.com/QPUNMBg6M6
Qualify on HighStakes.comHighStakes is a WSOPC partner known for offering a wide range of satellite to high-profile events. It will also be running a sponsored official side tournament in Ireland: Event #32 €2,000 HighStakes Event.
Check out the satellite schedule below.
Daily Freerolls to the main qualifiers:
- 17:30 Daily: Irish Open Qualifier with 2 seats to the Irish Open Qualifier 1 seat GTD on March 27th 19:00 up for grabs.
- 18:00 Daily: Irish Open FLIP Qualifier with 1 seat for the winner into the March 27th 19:00 2 seat GTD FLIP qualifier.
Direct Seat Qualifiers:
- Irish Open Qualifier 1 Seat GTD: March 27th 19:00. 1 X $1300 Seat to the Irish Poker Open GTD. $25 rebuy
- Irish Open Qualifier 2 Seats GTD: March 27th 19:00. 2 X $1300 Seats To the Irish Poker Open GTD. $100 Re-Entry. Every player is all in each hand.
- Irish Open Qualifier 1 Seat GTD: April 3rd (last chance to qualify). 1 X $1300 seat to the Irish Poker Open GTD. $0 entry with $5 rebuys.
There has to be something suitable for everyone here. Plenty of opportunities qualify for some of the most fun events on the poker calendar.
Did you like this article?Tweet +0
You need to be logged in to post a new comment