The $6 Million Venom - Biggest Tournament in ACR History1 year ago
Today marks the start of the biggest poker tournament in ACR’s history - the $6 Million Venom. Day 1A kicks off later with players fighting for their chance to scoop the $1 million guaranteed first prize.
The 2019 summer Venom event set a new Guiness World Record with a $5 million guarantee, which will be broken over the next two weeks. Last time out Rafael ‘TheBigKid’ Moraes took home a whopping $1,050,559.50 prize for his victory, setting another record for the largest ever cryptocurrency payout on a poker site.
While the $6 Million Venom carries a sizeable $2,650 buy-in, there are differents ways for players with a more modest bankroll to get in on the action.
You can choose regular satellites, Mega Satellites, or Skip Tournaments, with an investment for as little as $0.25. That’s right, a meagre 25 cents potentially turning into $1 million. It can be done; just ask Chris Moneymaker.
The Skip Tournaments are a new version of the Steps format. They play the same except that you can skip a step if you do well enough, bypassing the need to qualify through all the stages.
- $6 Million guaranteed
- $1 Million for first place
- Get your seat directly for $2,650
- Win your way through Satellites, Megas, Spin to Get IN, Jackpot Poker
- Find a seat through Step and Skip tourneys — starting at $0.25
- Day 1A: Wednesday, November 27th, 1pm ET
- Day 1B: Sunday, December 1st, 1pm ET
- Day 1C: Wednesday, December 4th, 11am ET
- Day 1D: Sunday, December 8th, 1pm ET
- Day 2: Monday, December 9th, 1pm ET
- Day 3: Tuesday, December 10th, 1pm ET
- Final Table: Wednesday, December 11th, 5pm ET
This ground-breaking event is definitely not to be missed. There are small fortunes to be won and anyone can be lucky enough to be spending Christmas with a life-changing bank balance. The possibilities are endless for how much a good score in this tournament can change a poker career.
Don’t miss out and check through all the details here for any further information.
Did you like this article?Tweet +0