Win Your Way To The Irish Poker Open with The Online Poker League1 year ago
The Online Poker League is about to kick off once again, offering the chance to qualify for the Irish Poker Open. Eight events with tons of added value will run exclusively on HighStakes, where one lucky winner will be heading to Dublin, Ireland to play in the Irish Poker Open Main Event.
Irish Poker OpenThe Irish Poker Open is the longest running live poker event in Europe and only the prestigious World Series of Poker has been around longer.
The event first ran back in 1980, organised by legendary Irish bookmaker Terry Rogers, and is one of the most popular stops on the calendar. Now, after two years of running online due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the action returns to Dublin in luxurious surroundings.
Don’t forget to keep an eye out for Event #32 €2,000 HighStakes High Roller. This is a sponsored official side event to showcase the HighStakes brand.
We return to Citywest Hotel Dublin from the 11th-18th April 2022📌Poker Promo Code: IOP2022— Irish Open (@Irish_PokerOpen) February 10, 2022
➖Single B&B: €112
➖Double B&B: €121
Reserve by calling +3531 4010500 or online at https://t.co/ov4L7gVYBw Early reservation is advised!#poker#partypokerpic.twitter.com/QPUNMBg6M6
Loads of Tickets Up for GrabsThe Online Poker League offers a great chance to play in a prestigious live poker event with having to buy-in directly. Eight events will run on consecutive days between March 13 to 20, with a buy-in of only $5.
Whoever is the leaderboard champion at the end of it all will be heading to Dublin to line up against some of the toughest players in the world in the €1,150 Main Event.
To sweeten the deal, a cool $6,500 of extra added value will be thrown in to give players plenty to battle over, with each tournament winner collecting a $500 cash prize.
On top of that there will also be five Irish Poker Open FLIP qualifier tickets up for grabs in each tournament. These are worth $100 and give entry into the direct qualifier held on March 27.
Satellite in for FreeRunning alongside the HighStakes exclusive Online Poker League are a bunch of extra opportunities to qualify for the Irish Poker Open.
Freerolls are running twice daily, and there are three direct qualifier events running at the end of the month.
Check out the schedule below:
Daily Freerolls to the main qualifiers:
- 17:30 Daily: Irish Open Qualifier with 2 seats to the Irish Open Qualifier 1 seat GTD on March 27th 19:00 up for grabs.
- 18:00 Daily: Irish Open FLIP Qualifier with 1 seat for the winner into the March 27th 19:00 2 seat GTD FLIP qualifier.
Direct Seat Qualifiers:
- Irish Open Qualifier 1 Seat GTD: March 27th 19:00. 1 X $1300 Seat to the Irish Poker Open GTD. $25 rebuy
- Irish Open Qualifier 2 Seats GTD: March 27th 19:00. 2 X $1300 Seats To the Irish Poker Open GTD. $100 Re-Entry. Every player is all in each hand.
- Irish Open Qualifier 1 Seat GTD: April 3rd (last chance to qualify). 1 X $1300 seat to the Irish Poker Open GTD. $0 entry with $5 rebuys.
Did you like this article?Tweet +0
You need to be logged in to post a new comment