2018 Seminole Hard Rock Lucky Hearts Schedule3 years ago
The Lucky Hearts Poker Open is coming back to the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, Florida soon.
Last year the Seminole Hard Rock Lucky Hearts Poker Open ran under the World Poker Tour brand for the first time. The series featured 24 events, the biggest one being the $1 million GTD $1,100 buy-in Main Event which drew 1,509 entries and was ultimately won by Michael Graffeo for $290,000. The Main Event was not their most popular tourney, however - the first one, the $360 buy-in No-limit Hold’em tournament had 4.756 total buy-ins which allowed American poker pro Jerry Wong to turn his less than $400 tournament fee into a quarter of a million dollars by topping that large field.
Starting January 11th, poker players can enjoy the hospitality of the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino again while battling each other for big money.
24 events are on the schedule, just like last year, but there have been some changes. The series kicks off with a $300 Omaha Hi-Lo 8-or-Better tournament this time, at 11 A.M on January 11th. But that’s not the most exciting addition to the event selection.
A $2 million guaranteed prize pool No-limit Hold’em tournament will be held with $3,500 buy-ins. It starts at noon on January 19th with two Day1’s. Since in last year’s Main Event the originally guaranteed $1 million prize pool was surpassed thanks to the high number of entries - a combined $1,460,730 was awarded to the players instead - it’s perfectly possible that the prize money will bloat past the guarantee this time around as well.
You can re-watch last year’s final table here.
Seminole Hard Rock is giving away two seats in their $3,500 event and there will be some mixed game championships played too - mixed poker is getting more and more popular these days. The mixed game tourneys in the Lucky Hearts are the $300 Omaha8/Stud8 and the $300 H.O.R.S.E.
But that’s not where one is likely to find the biggest poker names - a $50K Super High Roller is also is on the schedule with $1 million GTD, that is sure to attract some players who are well known in the poker world.
The series starts this Thursday!
Complete Schedule of Events
- $1,100 No-Limit Hold'em $1 Million GTD* Jan 11
- $300 Omaha 8/OB Jan 11
- $300 No-Limit Hold'em Seniors Jan 12
- $570 No-Limit Hold'em Turbo Jan 13
- $300 No-Limit Hold'em $50K GTD Jan 14
- $1,650 No-Limit Hold'em Bounty $100K GTD Jan 14
- $300 H.O.R.S.E. Jan 15
- $570 No-Limit Hold'em Bounty Eight Max $50K GTD Jan 15
- $570 Pot-Limit Omaha Jan 15
- $300 Omaha 8/Stud 8 Jan 16
- $570 No-Limit Hold'em Six Max $50K GTD Jan 16
- $50,000 No-Limit Hold'em $1 Million GTD Jan 17
- $1,100 No-Limit Hold'em $100K GTD Jan 17
- $2,200 No-Limit Hold'em $200K GTD Jan 18
- $3,500 No-Limit Hold'em $2 Million GTD* Jan 19
- $360 No-Limit Hold'em Bounty Jan 20
- $300 No-Limit Hold'em Turbo $30K GTD Jan 21
- $1,100 No-Limit Hold'em Turbo Jan 21
- $570 No-Limit Hold'em Big Stack $50K GTD Jan 22
- $25,500 No-Limit Hold'em $1 Million GTD Jan 22
- $360 Pot-Limit Omaha Six Max Jan 22
- $150 No-Limit Hold'em $50K GTD* Jan 22
- $5,000 No-Limit Hold'em $250K GTD Jan 23
- $2,200 Pot-Limit Omaha Deep Stack Jan 23
* Indicates multiple starting days
Did you like this article?Tweet +0