Americas Cardroom -Why and How?1 month ago
Americas Cardroom is one of the most popular online poker rooms globally, serving more than 200,000 players daily. They feature cash games and tournaments with official state lotteries, casinos, and racetracks from across the United States, all authorized by UIGEA. The room supports a variety of different currencies, including USD, Euro, and GBP.
Americas Cardroom is a member of both the Winning Poker Network and the Global Poker Index, making it easy for players to track their rankings on each site and build up player points that can be redeemed for tournament buy-ins. In addition, Americas Cardroom has recently launched Maven, a VIP program that rewards players for their play and loyalty.
A lot of new players may be intimidated by the rules and interface associated with online poker. The good news is that America's Cardroom features a comprehensive "Rules" page on its website, as well as detailed instructions concerning everything from depositing and withdrawing money to proper etiquette in the virtual card room.
To begin, register an account at AmericasCardroom.eu . It's 100% free to open a new account and allows you to receive up to $500 in welcome bonuses and tournament tickets. You can even redeem your americascardroompoker.eu bonus codes for more money once you deposit into your new account.
- Once you've set up your account, make sure to log in and update your player profile.
- You can find this under the " My Account " tab on the navigation bar on the left of any Americas Cardroom page.
- Your player profile is where you'll input all of your personal information such as age, address, and phone number, as well as provide information about your bank and preferred deposit methods. You'll use this information to deposit funds into your account.
- Once you're logged in, click the "Cashier" tab and then choose whether to make a deposit using Bitcoin (BTC), Money Transfer, or Credit Card.
Note- We recommend that new players sign up for a bitcoin wallet with Coinbase or Blockchain to simplify the process of depositing and receiving funds in exchange for poker chips.
- The next step is to make a deposit using your preferred payment method. If you deposited using BTC or Money Transfer, simply send the requested amount of funds from your wallet/account to America Cardroom's bitcoin address or bank account information.
- The site will credit your account with the correct amount of poker chips once they verify that your deposit is valid, which usually takes only a few minutes.
- If you deposited using a credit card, be prepared to wait 5-7 days for your poker room balance to reflect the appropriate number and type of poker chips. Americas Card Room provides detailed instructions on how to deposit into their system using a credit card.
- Once your funds have been successfully deposited, click "Cashier" and then choose the appropriate type of poker chip from the dropdown menu. The site will automatically calculate the exchange rate based on current market prices.
- Once you confirm your selection, Americas Card Room will give you a link to their online store, where you can purchase the desired quantity of chips.
Your poker room balance under "My Account " will reflect your actual purchasing power in both real money and playing money games. However, most new players prefer to deposit a small amount for testing purposes before deciding whether or not to take advantage of America's Cardroom's Welcome Bonus offers.
In addition, you'll have the option to deposit a smaller amount of money for your first few deposits. The site will credit you with a temporary bonus instead of an actual number of chips until the funds have cleared, which usually takes a few days. These "bonus chips" can be claimed at the cashier under the appropriate types of poker chips.
Well, if you want some more information, we also recommend checking out the in-depth Americas Cardroom review by Adrian Sterne. He is a poker veteran with more than 15 years in the poker industry and Chief Editor at Top10PokerSites.net.
Did you like this article?Tweet +0