Bart Hanson Dissects New Postlegate Hands as Justin Kuraitis Sets Twitter Alight1 year ago
Bart Hanson is the latest pro to pick up the Postlegate challenge, adding some important new hand analyses to the slew of suspicious hands that Mike Postle played in his alleged cheating at Stones Live Poker...
The CrushLivePoker founder, owner and pro was stirred into action last week by the Twitter antics of Justin Kuraitis, the Stones Tournament Director who has finally gone public - and with a vengeance.
As we reported earlier, Kuraitis used the $40,000 settlement of the lawsuit against him and the Stones casino owners as a launchpad for a furious attack on the poker community.
Kuraitis, who claimed long-time critic Joey Ingram’s podcast was the only one would go on, and even then only if he was paid a minimum $20,000, also lambasted others in the industry.
Whistleblower Veronica Brill, Marle Cordeiro, Doug Polk, Daniel Negreanu, Matt Berkey and Jason Somerville all came under fire by Kuraitis, who believes Mike Postle did not cheat.
Bart Hanson's video spent an hour looking into many of the hands played by Postle, adding some previously unanalysed new hands into the mix.
‘The AA vs K2dd hands and also the Jh 7s hand are new and are particularly egregious,’ says Hanson in his YouTube explanation, having usefully separated many of Postle’s various remarkable plays into different groups, such as bluffs/calls/etc.
Kuraitis’ defence of not only himself and his employer, but also Mike Postle, has incensed the vast majority of the poker community who believe Postle’s bizarre play and behaviour are proof enough of cheating.
Many of the pros who investigated Postle’s play when the cheating scandal first blew wide open last year responded on Twitter with Kuraitis and Hanson also exchanging blows on social media.
With a documentary supposedly in the making, possible criminal action still to be signed off on, and no sign of the very public arguments on Twitter dying down, it seems that Postlegate refuses to die quietly.
If you missed anything connected to the case over the past year, our extensive coverage of the Postlegate scandal can be viewed below:
- Sick Heater or Sick Cheater? StonesLive Player Under Suspicion
- Updates on Mike Postle Poker Cheating Scandal at StonesLive
- Mike Postle Denies Cheating Allegations On The Mouthpiece Podcast
- Is Mike Postle Really A Cheat?
- Mike Postle, Stones and Kuraitis Named in $10million Cheating Scandal Lawsuit
- Veronica Brill - The Real Hero Of The Stones Live Poker Cheating Scandal
- Has Matt Berkey Discovered The Postlegate Cheating Method?
- Is Jonathan Little Unfairly Cashing in on Postlegate Scandal?
- Top 5 Hands Mike Postle Allegedly Cheated On Stones Live Cash Game
- Postlegate Whistleblower Veronica Brill Reveals Inner Workings of Stones Cheating Scandal
- Mike Postle Will Not Go To Jail Over Cheating Scandal
- Mike Postle In Hiding As $10Million Lawsuit Heads To Court
- Mike Postle's Magazine Releases Anonymous Article Casting Doubt on Cheating Claims
- Anonymous Claims That Mike Postle Played At Other Casinos During Alleged Cheating Streak
- Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle Finally Acknowledges $10million Lawsuit
- Another Delay in Mike Postle Cheating Case
- Stones Gambling Hall Asks for Postlegate Cheating Case to be Dismissed
- Mike Postle Files Response in Poker-Cheating Case
- New Defense Briefs and Alleged Victims Lawsuits Filed as Postlegate Continues
- Second Lawsuit Filed Over Mike Postle Poker Cheating Allegations
- Mike Postle Amends Dismissal Motion in Poker Cheating Case
- Plaintiffs Seek Sanctions Against Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle
- Mike Postle Accused of Dodging Legal Service in Second Poker Cheating Case
- Mike Postle Cheating Lawsuit: Plaintiffs File Response to Stones’ Denial of Responsibility
- Stones Gambling Hall, Kings Casino File Amended Motions to Dismiss Postlegate Lawsuit
- Shock as Mike Postle Cheating Case Dismissed by Judge
- Mike Postle Fights to Dismiss Nevada Cheating Lawsuit by Marle Cordeiro
- Settlement Talks Disclosed Between Stones Gambling Hall, Alleged Cheating Victims
- Veronica Brill Shocked by Postlegate Netflix Documentary Claims
- Nevada-based Lawsuit Against Mike Postle Dismissed For Lack of Jurisdiction
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill Not Among 60 Players Who Accept Settlement in Postlegate Scandal
- Mike Postle and Justin Kuraitis Speak Out as Mac Verstandig Admits No Forensic Evidence of Cheating
- Poker Pros Trash Justin Kuraitis Pro-Postle Statement
- Postlegate $40,000 Payoff More Than Lawsuit ‘Rake’ Damages
Want poker news as it breaks? Join the Poker News and Gossip Telegram channel!
Did you like this article?Tweet +0