Mike Postle Movie Producer Promises It's Not Just An Innocence Film8 months ago
The man behind plans to turn the Postlegate cheating scandal into a Netflix documentary has promised it won’t be a pro-Mike Postle whitewash, also claiming ‘Stones is NOT funding the project’…
David Broome, who has 36 producer credits to his name on IMDb, including the recent series’, ‘Cooking with Cannabis’ and ‘Awake: The Million Dollar Game’, stated of his forthcoming version of Postlegate:
‘The audience will hear both sides and will decide on their own.’
News of a possible documentary into the long-running saga surrounding Postle’s alleged cheating in a livestreamed poker game in Sacramento’s Stones Gambling Hall first broke when whistleblower Veronica Brill tweeted about Broome’s unexpected approach.
A shocked Brill at first thought it was more of the same vilification she had suffered since taking her concerns public. Supporters of Postle, Stones and their under-suspicion Tournament Director Justin Kuraitis had targeted Brill extensively on social media.
“This is literally the craziest shit I've ever been involved with. These people are literally trying anything to have me pay for exposing the cheating. Rather than being sorry that the cheating happened they want to vilify and sue me. Complete psychopathic behavior,” tweeted Brill.
When producer Broome in fact turned out to be legit, the news he brought was a complete surprise.
“When I spoke on the phone with this director he said that the reason Mike and Justin and Stones haven't spoken to anyone is because they've been preparing for a Netflix documentary.”
Justin Kuraitis, the main suspect in the ‘who provided Postle with cheating help?’ question, has come out swinging.
Calling out not only Brill, Marle Cordeiro and Joey Ingram individually, he also tagged “Doug Polk, Daniel Negreanu, Matt Berkey, Jason Somerville and many others not worth naming.”
In the lengthy 4-page statement linked above, Kuraitis stated:
“The pain and unfairness of their allegations and the wrath of the social media mob and internet bullying lingers.”
Mike Postle is again lying low, waiting for Broome’s documentary to tell his side of the affair.
“In fact, it’s such a mind-blowing story, that it’s being told to Dave Broome at 25/7 Productions who will be producing a wild documentary for the world to see on it! I’ve been waiting for many, many months on this and I’m anxious for it to finally come out.”
Phil Galfond has become involved, intending to piece together a highly-detailed report on Postle’s play.
Daniel Negreanu, however, seems to have captured the prevailing mood of the vast majority poker community throughout the entire Postlegate scandal…
If you missed anything connected to the case over the past year, our extensive coverage of the Postlegate scandal can be viewed below:
- Sick Heater or Sick Cheater? StonesLive Player Under Suspicion
- Updates on Mike Postle Poker Cheating Scandal at StonesLive
- Mike Postle Denies Cheating Allegations On The Mouthpiece Podcast
- Is Mike Postle Really A Cheat?
- Mike Postle, Stones and Kuraitis Named in $10million Cheating Scandal Lawsuit
- Veronica Brill - The Real Hero Of The Stones Live Poker Cheating Scandal
- Has Matt Berkey Discovered The Postlegate Cheating Method?
- Is Jonathan Little Unfairly Cashing in on Postlegate Scandal?
- Top 5 Hands Mike Postle Allegedly Cheated On Stones Live Cash Game
- Postlegate Whistleblower Veronica Brill Reveals Inner Workings of Stones Cheating Scandal
- Mike Postle Will Not Go To Jail Over Cheating Scandal
- Mike Postle In Hiding As $10Million Lawsuit Heads To Court
- Mike Postle's Magazine Releases Anonymous Article Casting Doubt on Cheating Claims
- Anonymous Claims That Mike Postle Played At Other Casinos During Alleged Cheating Streak
- Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle Finally Acknowledges $10million Lawsuit
- Another Delay in Mike Postle Cheating Case
- Stones Gambling Hall Asks for Postlegate Cheating Case to be Dismissed
- Mike Postle Files Response in Poker-Cheating Case
- New Defense Briefs and Alleged Victims Lawsuits Filed as Postlegate Continues
- Second Lawsuit Filed Over Mike Postle Poker Cheating Allegations
- Mike Postle Amends Dismissal Motion in Poker Cheating Case
- Plaintiffs Seek Sanctions Against Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle
- Mike Postle Accused of Dodging Legal Service in Second Poker Cheating Case
- Mike Postle Cheating Lawsuit: Plaintiffs File Response to Stones’ Denial of Responsibility
- Stones Gambling Hall, Kings Casino File Amended Motions to Dismiss Postlegate Lawsuit
- Shock as Mike Postle Cheating Case Dismissed by Judge
- Mike Postle Fights to Dismiss Nevada Cheating Lawsuit by Marle Cordeiro
- Settlement Talks Disclosed Between Stones Gambling Hall, Alleged Cheating Victims
- Veronica Brill Shocked by Postlegate Netflix Documentary Claims
- Nevada-based Lawsuit Against Mike Postle Dismissed For Lack of Jurisdiction
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill Not Among 60 Players Who Accept Settlement in Postlegate Scandal
- Mike Postle and Justin Kuraitis Speak Out as Mac Verstandig Admits No Forensic Evidence of Cheating
- Poker Pros Trash Justin Kuraitis Pro-Postle Statement
- Postlegate $40,000 Payoff More Than Lawsuit ‘Rake’ Damages
- Bart Hanson Dissects New Postlegate Hands as Justin Kuraitis Sets Twitter Alight
Want poker news as it breaks? Join the Poker News and Gossip Telegram channel!
Did you like this article?Tweet +0