Mike Postle’s Ex-Wife Reveals All to Veronica Brill5 days ago
Veronica Brill has published a revealing interview with Mike Postle’s ex-wife. The former commentator for Stones Live got together with Sabina Johnson for an hour-long chat where we heard many stories that only served to confirm what the poker community already thinks about the alleged cheater.
Johnson married Postle in 2011 when she was modelling for Rounder Life Magazine, a publication that has defended him to the hilt during the most recent controversy. Now it turns out that he allegedly was an investor and might have been using their Twitter account to put himself in a more positive light.
Scams, Arrests, and Domestic AbuseJohnson looks emotionally affected as she details Postle’s alleged scams from the past. She fires out several accusations of poor behaviour during their marriage.
It’s not just alleged scams involving poker games of some description, but in all of his life. Johnson tells how Postle allegedly scammed Grand Sierra Resort in Reno by placing hard meat in his dish and then blaming the chef for a tooth that was broken somewhere else.
In other incidents, Postle allegedly filed a lawsuit over falling in a hole that wasn’t clearly marked, and then allegedly got himself comped a free hotel room after claiming a broken mirror was a danger to his daughter. This is the behaviour of a serial scammer, constantly looking out for what he can get out of people.
On a darker note, Johnson claims that Mike Postle is also a serial jailbird, allegedly having been sent down three times for domestic abuse during their time together. She adds that she is still scared of him and keeps a dog at home for protection.
Although no evidence is given, the interview is already painting a vivid picture.
Postle has allegedly also shown his violent side outside of his home, with several alleged arrests chalked up inside casinos and an alleged charge for assaulting a security guard.
Johnson even provides screenshots of text messages from her ex-husband that she claims is an attempt to use their daughter as leverage to prevent her from speaking out against him. That’s as shady as you can get, if true.
Anti-SLAPP UpdateVeronica Brill is set to hear judgement on her $79,000 anti-SLAPP lawsuit against Mike Postle next week. After Postle postured and filed suits against several people, he then backed out of it all after being dumped by his legal team.
Now Brill is going after him for every cent that she spent in legal fees. Todd Witteles won $27,000 last month for what can be assumed to be an identical filing, so it’s looking good for the woman who was once a good friend of Postle.
Unfortunately, it looks like Johnson is unable to provide any proof of how Postle is supposed to have cheated at Stones. She repeatedly states how she knows he cheated for sure because of how well she knows him, but can’t give us any specifics that would allow somebody to get the case back into a courtroom.
We look forward to hearing if Mike Postle has any comment to make.
If you missed anything connected to the case over the past year, our extensive coverage of the Postlegate scandal can be viewed below:
- Sick Heater or Sick Cheater? StonesLive Player Under Suspicion
- Updates on Mike Postle Poker Cheating Scandal at StonesLive
- Mike Postle Denies Cheating Allegations On The Mouthpiece Podcast
- Is Mike Postle Really A Cheat?
- Mike Postle, Stones and Kuraitis Named in $10million Cheating Scandal Lawsuit
- Veronica Brill - The Real Hero Of The Stones Live Poker Cheating Scandal
- Has Matt Berkey Discovered The Postlegate Cheating Method?
- Is Jonathan Little Unfairly Cashing in on Postlegate Scandal?
- Top 5 Hands Mike Postle Allegedly Cheated On Stones Live Cash Game
- Postlegate Whistleblower Veronica Brill Reveals Inner Workings of Stones Cheating Scandal
- Mike Postle Will Not Go To Jail Over Cheating Scandal
- Mike Postle In Hiding As $10Million Lawsuit Heads To Court
- Mike Postle's Magazine Releases Anonymous Article Casting Doubt on Cheating Claims
- Anonymous Claims That Mike Postle Played At Other Casinos During Alleged Cheating Streak
- Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle Finally Acknowledges $10million Lawsuit
- Another Delay in Mike Postle Cheating Case
- Stones Gambling Hall Asks for Postlegate Cheating Case to be Dismissed
- Mike Postle Files Response in Poker-Cheating Case
- New Defense Briefs and Alleged Victims Lawsuits Filed as Postlegate Continues
- Second Lawsuit Filed Over Mike Postle Poker Cheating Allegations
- Mike Postle Amends Dismissal Motion in Poker Cheating Case
- Plaintiffs Seek Sanctions Against Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle
- Mike Postle Accused of Dodging Legal Service in Second Poker Cheating Case
- Mike Postle Cheating Lawsuit: Plaintiffs File Response to Stones’ Denial of Responsibility
- Stones Gambling Hall, Kings Casino File Amended Motions to Dismiss Postlegate Lawsuit
- Shock as Mike Postle Cheating Case Dismissed by Judge
- Mike Postle Fights to Dismiss Nevada Cheating Lawsuit by Marle Cordeiro
- Settlement Talks Disclosed Between Stones Gambling Hall, Alleged Cheating Victims
- Veronica Brill Shocked by Postlegate Netflix Documentary Claims
- Nevada-based Lawsuit Against Mike Postle Dismissed For Lack of Jurisdiction
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill Not Among 60 Players Who Accept Settlement in Postlegate Scandal
- Mike Postle and Justin Kuraitis Speak Out as Mac Verstandig Admits No Forensic Evidence of Cheating
- Poker Pros Trash Justin Kuraitis Pro-Postle Statement
- Postlegate $40,000 Payoff More Than Lawsuit ‘Rake’ Damages
- Bart Hanson Dissects New Postlegate Hands as Justin Kuraitis Sets Twitter Alight
- Mike Postle Movie Producer Promises It's Not Just An Innocence Film
- Justin Kuraitis Goes Quiet On Twitter Following Postlegate Backlash
- Mike Postle Launches $330million Defamation Lawsuit Against Brill, Negreanu, Ingram and Others
- Veronica Brill Launches GoFundMe Campaign for Mike Postle Libel Lawsuit Legal Fees
- Inside Mike Postle’s $330million Defamation Conspiracy Lawsuit: Who He Is Suing And Why
- Todd Witteles Hires Beverly Hills Lawyer to Defend Against Mike Postle Accusations
- Mike Postle’s Attorney Files Motion to Exit Case, Citing Compliance and Communication Failures
- Todd Witteles to File Frivolous-Lawsuit Claim in Mike Postle Libel Case
- February Hearings Approach for Anti-SLAPP Motions in Mike Postle Libel Lawsut
- Mike Postle’s Internet Trolls Disappear Along with Alleged Cheat
- Mike Postle Files For Second Continuation, Todd Witteles Files Opposing Motion
- Mike Postle Granted Second Continuance in $330 Million Libel Case
- Mike Postle Case Update: HONR Network Clarifies Involvement
- Mike Postle Case Update: Veronica Brill Defense Attorney Marc Randazza Provides Statement on HONR Network Involvement
- Mike Postle Drops $330million Defamation Lawsuit Against Whistleblower Veronica Brill
- Todd Witteles Chases Mike Postle for $43,000 in Legal Fees
- Veronica Brill Chasing Mike Postle for Legal Fees
- Judge Orders Mike Postle to Pay $27,000 in Anti-SLAPP Ruling
- Mike Postle Appears in Court via Zoom to Argue Against Legal Costs Award
Did you like this article?Tweet +0