Mike Postle Still Fighting to Dismiss Bankruptcy Motion3 weeks ago
Mike Postle is continuing his fight to prevent a bankruptcy order becoming a reality as Veronica Brill and Todd Witteles push to recoup their legal fees spent on the case. Postle owes the pair around $55,000 and has so far pulled every trick in the book to dodge paying out.
StallingLast week Veronica Brill and Todd Witteles both filed formal oppositions to Postles attempt to have the case thrown out. He had been granted until mid-September to file his official response, which reads as nothing more than an unhinged attack on Brill’s attorney, Marc Randazza.
The first seven pages of the filing highlight just how obsessed Postle has become with Randazza, while completely ignoring the attorney of Witteles, Eric Bensamochan.
“Mr. Randazza has exhibited incredibly unprofessional and unethical behavior and is using the bankruptcy as a personal vendetta weapon against me. He has attempted to use the bankruptcy proceeding to shame me publicly and place his debt as superior over my other minimum 15 unrelated, legitimate creditors.”This latest application to the court included Postle pining, almost begging the court to feel sympathy for him, and also revealed the extent of his debts. An eye-watering total of $62,000 worth of consumer credit, and another $18,000 for his vehicle. Not what you’d expect from somebody claiming to be a successful poker player.
“I am a professional poker player of some repute and have been for over seventeen years. This is a career that I love and has allowed me to support my ten-year-old daughter, of whom I have custody.”He added that for Brill and Witteles to file a bankruptcy petition only 36 days after they won that hearing is ridiculous and makes a “mockery of the bankruptcy system”.
No SympathyEric Bensamochan fired back in as clear a way as possible, insisting that his client, Todd Witteles, is entitled to force Mike Postle to pay his debt to him.
“...tried to abuse the legal system for his own selfish ends and now that he is facing the consequences of that decision, he is portraying himself as a poor, innocent victim.”Alex Sheppard of Randazza Legal Group went a step further and really stuck the knife in, publicly humiliating Postle for his many alleged transgressions.
“It is true that Mr. Randazza does not like Postle. Postle cheats at cards, has battered his ex-wife, and seems fixated on Mr. Randazza rather than his own actions. Nevertheless, unless directly working on this case, Mr. Randazza can barely recall Postle’s name. Mr. Randazza resides rent free in Postle’s head, not vice versa.”The case will resume in a Sacramento court next week, when we will possibly see this lawsuit all but wrapped up and Mike Postle finally put in his place.
If you have missed out on any of the drama surrounding Postle you can catch up below!
- Sick Heater or Sick Cheater? StonesLive Player Under Suspicion
- Updates on Mike Postle Poker Cheating Scandal at StonesLive
- Mike Postle Denies Cheating Allegations On The Mouthpiece Podcast
- Is Mike Postle Really A Cheat?
- Mike Postle, Stones and Kuraitis Named in $10million Cheating Scandal Lawsuit
- Veronica Brill - The Real Hero Of The Stones Live Poker Cheating Scandal
- Has Matt Berkey Discovered The Postlegate Cheating Method?
- Is Jonathan Little Unfairly Cashing in on Postlegate Scandal?
- Top 5 Hands Mike Postle Allegedly Cheated On Stones Live Cash Game
- Postlegate Whistleblower Veronica Brill Reveals Inner Workings of Stones Cheating Scandal
- Mike Postle Will Not Go To Jail Over Cheating Scandal
- Mike Postle In Hiding As $10Million Lawsuit Heads To Court
- Mike Postle's Magazine Releases Anonymous Article Casting Doubt on Cheating Claims
- Anonymous Claims That Mike Postle Played At Other Casinos During Alleged Cheating Streak
- Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle Finally Acknowledges $10million Lawsuit
- Another Delay in Mike Postle Cheating Case
- Stones Gambling Hall Asks for Postlegate Cheating Case to be Dismissed
- Mike Postle Files Response in Poker-Cheating Case
- New Defense Briefs and Alleged Victims Lawsuits Filed as Postlegate Continues
- Second Lawsuit Filed Over Mike Postle Poker Cheating Allegations
- Mike Postle Amends Dismissal Motion in Poker Cheating Case
- Plaintiffs Seek Sanctions Against Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle
- Mike Postle Accused of Dodging Legal Service in Second Poker Cheating Case
- Mike Postle Cheating Lawsuit: Plaintiffs File Response to Stones’ Denial of Responsibility
- Stones Gambling Hall, Kings Casino File Amended Motions to Dismiss Postlegate Lawsuit
- Shock as Mike Postle Cheating Case Dismissed by Judge
- Mike Postle Fights to Dismiss Nevada Cheating Lawsuit by Marle Cordeiro
- Settlement Talks Disclosed Between Stones Gambling Hall, Alleged Cheating Victims
- Veronica Brill Shocked by Postlegate Netflix Documentary Claims
- Nevada-based Lawsuit Against Mike Postle Dismissed For Lack of Jurisdiction
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill Not Among 60 Players Who Accept Settlement in Postlegate Scandal
- Mike Postle and Justin Kuraitis Speak Out as Mac Verstandig Admits No Forensic Evidence of Cheating
- Poker Pros Trash Justin Kuraitis Pro-Postle Statement
- Postlegate $40,000 Payoff More Than Lawsuit ‘Rake’ Damages
- Bart Hanson Dissects New Postlegate Hands as Justin Kuraitis Sets Twitter Alight
- Mike Postle Movie Producer Promises It's Not Just An Innocence Film
- Justin Kuraitis Goes Quiet On Twitter Following Postlegate Backlash
- Mike Postle Launches $330million Defamation Lawsuit Against Brill, Negreanu, Ingram and Others
- Veronica Brill Launches GoFundMe Campaign for Mike Postle Libel Lawsuit Legal Fees
- Inside Mike Postle’s $330million Defamation Conspiracy Lawsuit: Who He Is Suing And Why
- Todd Witteles Hires Beverly Hills Lawyer to Defend Against Mike Postle Accusations
- Mike Postle’s Attorney Files Motion to Exit Case, Citing Compliance and Communication Failures
- Todd Witteles to File Frivolous-Lawsuit Claim in Mike Postle Libel Case
- February Hearings Approach for Anti-SLAPP Motions in Mike Postle Libel Lawsut
- Mike Postle’s Internet Trolls Disappear Along with Alleged Cheat
- Mike Postle Files For Second Continuation, Todd Witteles Files Opposing Motion
- Mike Postle Granted Second Continuance in $330 Million Libel Case
- Mike Postle Case Update: HONR Network Clarifies Involvement
- Mike Postle Case Update: Veronica Brill Defense Attorney Marc Randazza Provides Statement on HONR Network Involvement
- Mike Postle Drops $330million Defamation Lawsuit Against Whistleblower Veronica Brill
- Todd Witteles Chases Mike Postle for $43,000 in Legal Fees
- Veronica Brill Chasing Mike Postle for Legal Fees
- Judge Orders Mike Postle to Pay $27,000 in Anti-SLAPP Ruling
- Mike Postle Appears in Court via Zoom to Argue Against Legal Costs Award
- Mike Postle’s Ex-Wife Reveals All to Veronica Brill
- Mike Postle in Trouble as Court Rejects Legal Papers Ahead of Veronica Brill Hearing
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill Awarded $27,000 Against Mike Postle in Anti-SLAPP Lawsuit Judgement
- Mike Postle on the Run and Facing Bankruptcy
- Mike Postle Gets Court Extension in Bid to Avoid Bankruptcy over Poker-Related Debts
- Alleged Poker Cheat Mike Postle Files New Motion in Bid to Avoid Involuntary Bankruptcy
Did you like this article?Tweet +0